Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I love that He loves

I love this song. 


Your love is pure, Your love is precious
Your love is all I need
Your love surrounds me, Your love astounds me
Your love is everything

I run to You when my heart is weak
I cling to You, You're all I seek

It's my heart's desire to be close to You
Here in Your arms I'll find my strength


Everything I want, everything I hope in
Everything my heart cries out for
Everything I want, everything I hope in
Everything my heart cries out for




I love these verses.


 People were bringing little children to Jesus to have him touch them, but the disciples rebuked them. When Jesus saw this, he was indignant. He said to them, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.  I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.”  And he took the children in his arms, put his hands on them and blessed them. Mark 10:13-16




I love that 


I can run into his arms whenever I need to be surrounded by love and compassion. 


Don't forget, you can too. He cares... about EVERYTHING.


betkany

No comments:

Post a Comment