Monday, November 22, 2010

Little Wonderfuls

The end of a day is the perfect time to reflect on the little wonderfuls God blessed me with.
On of my little wonderfuls today was watching Allie eat an ice cream cone like she was a giraffe: 
It's dark and kind of hard to see, but I laughed a lot, so I thought I'd share it with y'all =)
Another of my little wonderfuls was viewing the gllllorious full moon, shining extremely brightly!


Finally the last of my little wonderfuls for today was spending time singing at the piano. I miss my sister, who always played for me,  but today I stepped out of my normal spot and sat down on the piano bench to plunk out the notes of You Are For Me by Kari Jobe (*side note* Emily's coming in for a visit on Friday, so we'll make music like it's going out of style, and my family won't have to suffer through my horrendous piano skills!!!)


,

Be Blessed and be thankful for the little wonderfuls God gives you each and every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment