Sunday, October 10, 2010

Places you never thought you would...

...Praise.

"Oh God, You are my God;
Earnestly I seek you...
On my bed I remember You;
I think of You through the watches of the night"
Psalm 63:1, 6

I had a really neat night last night/ yesterday evening. I caught a stomach bug and was in bed for, like, 16 or more hours. Sounds fun, right?
Well, I'm not gonna go as far to say that it was fun, but it was refreshing for my spirit to talk with God as I drifted in and out of fitful sleep.
If you have ever requested prayer from me, last night you were thoroughly brought before the throne of grace.
I was reminded that even when I'm feeling awful, even when nothing is going as planned, God can still be praised, and my time can still be used for His glory.
So, next time you're bored or sick or sitting on a bus or riding on an airplane or eating lunch... whatever you're doing, wherever you are, lift your voice to God in prayer and praise (even if it's only inside your head!!!)
And watch Him work wonders in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment